Perfecting Smiles with Porcelain Veneers in Brampton
Enhance your Smile
There’s one cosmetic dentistry procedure that simultaneously takes on crooked, misshapen, stained, gapped, and chipped teeth. Porcelain veneers offer your smile the chance at a total makeover by covering up damage and imperfections that cannot be fixed by simple cosmetic dental bonding or teeth whitening. Problems with your front teeth can do serious damage to your self-confidence, and porcelain veneers offer a possible solution that will increase your self-esteem and have you smiling for everyone to see.
If you have mildly crooked teeth and don’t want to deal with the time, expense, or discomfort of orthodontic treatment, porcelain veneers can help. These thin shells of porcelain can cover a crooked smile, making it suddenly appear straight. The same is true for gaps or chips – porcelain veneers make your broken smile appear whole again. If you’ve been grinding your teeth for years, they’ve probably suffered some wear. This problem can disappear under porcelain veneers. And porcelain is a stain-resistant material, meaning your smile stays white for as long as your veneers last.
Dr. Fava has performed many porcelain veneers procedures, brightening the smiles of patients from Brampton and beyond.
What is the process?
The first step in your smile makeover process is to make an appointment. During this appointment with Dr. Fava, you’ll discuss your dental history, smile goals, current state of oral health, and probable outcomes. Dr. Fava will most likely take X-rays to make sure that your teeth are healthy enough for porcelain veneers. You and Dr. Fava will work together to determine the appropriate shade and shape of your porcelain veneers.
Dr. Fava will then prepare your teeth for the porcelain veneers. He will remove a tiny bit of the enamel on your teeth to make room for the veneers. Impressions are made of your prepared teeth, and these impressions are sent to a dental lab, where your veneers are created to your specifications. While these porcelain veneers are being made, you will wear temporary veneers to cover your prepared teeth.
After a couple of weeks, you return to our Brampton dental office, and Dr. Fava puts your brand new smile in place!
The Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers look natural, resist stains, and offer you the chance to design your perfect smile. You can pick from several shades and shapes for a truly customizable smile makeover. They are strong and durable, offering long-lasting results.
If you’ve been considering porcelain veneers, call us to find out more. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Fava and get started toward your smile makeover. Our Brampton dental office serves the entire area, including Mississauga, Georgetown, and Woodbridge.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
You can’t put a price tag on the confidence you’ll gain from investing in a beautiful smile; however, you aren’t made of money, either. We understand you might be concerned about the cost of veneers, but don’t fret. We’ll create the personalized plan you need to reach your goals while staying within your budget. Your cosmetic dentist in Brampton will explain all your options to help you make the best decision for your smile and bank account.
Are Veneers Worth the Investment?
No two smiles are the same, which means a cookie-cutter treatment plan just won’t work. You have more options than ever to revamp your smile because of continual innovations in dentistry, but not all may be right for you. Besides the type of procedure, it’s also important to consider the cost of all your options to find one that fits your needs, such as:
- Braces: You can improve the health, function, and appearance of your smile by moving your teeth into their correct positions. Generally, you can use your insurance to offset the cost of the treatment, which can take 18 to 24 months.
- Teeth Whitening: Your teeth can get as much as 8 shades whiter. Whitening treatments aren’t covered under dental insurance, so you’ll have to pay out-of-pocket.
- Direct Bonding: Minor restorative and aesthetic issues can be fixed with direct bonding. If used for restorative purposes, your insurance benefits may lower the cost.
- Veneers: Veneers offer a lot of bang for your buck because they enhance the color, size, shape, and proportion of your teeth. While they may cost more initially, they can be the most affordable because veneers resolve several concerns at once to eliminate needing multiple procedures.
In addition to the cost of the treatment, consider the benefits of each and how long it will take you to reach your goals. After examining your mouth and learning more about your needs, we’ll design a strategy to revamp your smile. We’ll provide you with an estimate and discuss the fees associated with your plan. You’ll know exactly what you’ll need to pay before committing to any procedure, so you’ll have one less thing to worry about on the road ahead.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
We believe everyone deserves to have a confident, attractive smile. We offer multiple solutions to keep a picture-perfect smile within your budget, including:
- Traditional Payments: Our office accepts all forms of traditional payment methods, including cash, checks, and credit cards.
- Dental Insurance: Typically, dental insurance doesn’t cover elective procedures, but there are rare exceptions. If applicable, we’ll work on your behalf with your dental insurance to maximize your benefits to lower the amount you’ll need to pay.
- Third-Party Financing: We accept third-party financing to pay for your new smile using monthly installments.
If you are ready to achieve the smile of your dreams, contact our office today to learn more about your payment options or to schedule your consultation for veneers.