Family Dentistry – Brampton, Ontario
Keep Your Family Smiling
We all want to see our families smiling, and at Torbram Dental in Brampton, our skilled dentist and team can help ensure your smiles are beautiful and healthy too. When you choose a family dentist, your child will have the opportunity to visit the same dentist throughout their dental development. That’s great for kids, and it’s also great for parents. You don’t need to worry about visiting multiple dental offices and taking multiple days away from work or other daily activities. Instead, you can bring the whole family to see us, saving time and effort and keeping you smiling. If you’re ready to get started, call our Brampton dental office. We can’t wait to hear from you.
The Benefits of Family Dentistry
When you visit a family dentist, you can expect a number of benefits, including:
- Comfort – pediatric dental offices are great for young children, but what about the adults who have to take them to the office or teens? A family dental office is a relaxing and welcoming environment for patients of all ages.
- Convenience – you can bring the whole family to see us on the same day. That saves you time, and we offer evening and Saturday appointments. That means you’re able to fit your family’s visit into the busiest schedule.
- Consistent care – when the same dentist treats your child throughout their dental development, it’s possible for them to recognize and diagnose oral health concerns in the earliest possible stages, improving oral health.
Family Dentistry Services
At Torbram Dental, we offer a wide range of family dentistry services, including:
- General dental checkups and teeth cleanings
- Conservative dental restorations like tooth-colored fillings
- Same day restorative dentistry services, using the CEREC system
- Nightguards for teeth grinding and clenching
- Dental sealants to protect teeth during dental development
- Fluoride therapy to strengthen tooth enamel
What to Expect During Your Family Dentistry Appointment
If you decide to schedule a block of appointments for your family, we will set aside enough time to ensure our team has adequate time for each of your family members. Because we have four dentists on our team, it’s simple to provide effective treatment for multiple family members on the same day. When you reach our dental office, we’ll greet you warmly. Then, we’ll help you with any necessary paperwork. If you have young children who are visiting us for the first time, we’ll be happy to show them around the dental office, so they feel welcome and relaxed. Next, we capture diagnostic images and complete a thorough examination and cleaning. Finally, you’ll sit down with one of our skilled dentists one on one to discuss any areas for concern and treatment options. We’ll partner with you to develop a plan to keep your smile whole, healthy, and beautiful.