About Our Brampton Dental Office
At Torbram Dental, we like to say that we offer “high-tech, soft touch dentistry.” Dr. Fava, and Dr. Babahami strive to combine the latest dental technology with personalized, one-on-one service to help patients of all ages achieve healthy, beautiful smiles. Our kind and friendly staff will make you and your loved ones feel right at home starting at your very first visit, and we can’t wait to show you how easy and fulfilling taking care of your teeth can really be.
All Dentistry Under One Roof
Here, Mom, Dad, the kids, as well as Grandma and Grandpa can get everything they need in one convenient location. We offer a wide array of general services designed to prevent cavities and gum disease for patients of all ages, and we can also restore any damaged or missing teeth using a variety of custom-made treatments. We can even take care of aesthetic flaws with cosmetic dentistry, and should you or a loved one ever require immediate attention for an emergency, we can provide same-day care for bad toothaches and dental injuries.
Modern life is busier than ever for families, and finding time to schedule a dental appointment can seem nearly impossible between work, school, and just taking a moment to breathe. To take away this stress, our office has extended hours that make it easy for people to come see us when it suits them best. We’re open until 8 PM three times a week and even offer Saturday appointments. Now, you won’t ever have to miss something important just to visit the dentist!
Because we serve Brampton families, our waiting room includes a children’s play area (complete with video games), and we have televisions in every operatory. We also offer blankets and pillows, plus our office is equipped with free Wifi.
Modern Dental Technology
When designing our facility, we had one thing in mind: YOU. We wanted to create a space where your oral health always comes first, but we didn’t want to leave out your comfort in doing so. From our family-friendly waiting area to our technologically equipped operatories, Torbram Dental makes every trip to the dentist a more pleasant experience for you and your family.
Our technology includes:
- Intraoral Cameras:Our intraoral camera allows us to easily see what is going on with your oral health using a small handheld device that can capture highly-detailed images of your entire mouth that we can view on a nearby monitor.
- Digital X-rays:Digital X-rays emit far less radiation than typical X-rays, produce images instantly, and these images can be viewed chairside, allowing you to get a good look at the state of your mouth.
- Paperless Charting:Maintaining your dental health records with the help of computers is a great way to keep things more organized and cut down on waste. Digital photographs and X-rays can be kept along with other information, making it easy for us to quickly find whatever we need during your appointments. Paperless charting is also a green option that’s good for the environment!
- DIAGNOdent:Traditionally, dentists have used a metal probe to check for tooth decay. This method of cavity detection isn’t 100% effective, however – small spots can still be missed by a dental probe, and the probe can even encourage the formation of cavities. Fortunately, our DIAGNOdent laser technology can detect cavities in the earliest stages, allowing us to provide more successful treatment.
- CEREC:CEREC enables us to create dental restorations while you wait, allowing procedures that used to take a few visits to be completed in just one.
- Soft-Tissue Laser:Your periodontal (gum) health is very important to us, so we employ soft-tissue lasers for periodontal therapy, gum grafts, and gum contouring procedures. Dental lasers allow for greater precision and encourage faster healing for more successful – and comfortable – treatments.
Dedicated to the Community
One of the main missions of Torbram Dental is to make our community a better place, so in addition to providing dental care, we also sponsor a variety of local events to put smiles on people’s faces. We frequently participate in CIBC’s Run for the Cure and partner with Dentistry from the Heart, an organization that helps underprivileged people gain access to much needed dental services. We also organize an annual Family Day Skate at the Terry Miller Recreational Centre Arena so everyone can have a little fun and meet our team outside of the office.