About Torbram Dental
Meet the Doctors
Meet the Team
Community & Patient Events
Share Your Story
Modern Dental Technology
When designing Torbram Dental, we had one thing in mind: you. We wanted to create a space where your oral health comes first, but we didn’t want to leave out your comfort in doing so. As soon as you enter our Brampton dental office, you’ll notice a difference. From our family-friendly waiting area to our technologically equipped operatories, Torbram Dental makes every trip to the dentist a more pleasant experience for you and your family.
Our technology includes:
- Intraoral Cameras: Intraoral cameras allow us to see what is going on with your oral health, providing an image on a monitor that can be magnified up to 25 times. Using a hand piece that fits comfortably inside your mouth and contains a tiny camera, we can see all of your existing dental work and check for problems. We can also let you see exactly what we’re seeing!
- Digital X-rays: X-rays are a regular part of your dental exams at Torbram Dental, as they have in dentistry for decades. However, with digital X-rays, we offer a healthier option that provides even more detailed information about your oral health. Digital X-rays emit far less radiation than typical X-rays. They produce images instantly, and these images are produced chairside, allowing you to get a good look at the state of your mouth.
- Paperless Charting: Maintaining your dental health records with the help of computers is a great way to keep things more organized and cut down on waste. Digital photographs and X-rays can be kept along with other information, making it easy to find quickly during your appointments and showing us a comprehensive overview of your oral health history. Paperless charting is also a green option that’s good for the environment!
- DIAGNOdent: Traditionally, dentists have used a metal probe to check for tooth decay. This method of cavity detection isn’t complete, however – small spots can be missed by a dental probe, and a probe can even encourage the formation of cavities. However, DIAGNOdent laser technology can detect cavities in the earliest stages of decay, allowing us to provide more successful treatment.
- CEREC: Using cad/cam technology, CEREC creates dental restorations while you wait, allowing procedures that used to take a few visits and several weeks to be performed in one day and one visit.
- Soft-Tissue Laser: Your periodontal health is so important to us, we employ soft-tissue lasers for your non-surgical periodontal therapy, gum grafts, and gum contouring procedures. Dental lasers mean greater precision and healing for more successful – and comfortable – procedures.
Because we serve Brampton families, our waiting area includes a children’s play area, complete with video games, and televisions in every operatory. We also offer blankets and pillows, and our office is equipped with wifi, which you can use while in our waiting area.
Our Dental Staff
The thing that really makes Torbram Dental different is our staff. Learn more about Dr. Fava and our dental team:
Now that you’ve read all about our dental practice, visit us! Make an appointment at Torbram Dental in Brampton, Ontario. We serve patients from nearby communities, including Mississauga, Georgetown, and Woodbridge. General and family dentist Dr. Vince Fava will make every effort to keep your smile looking and feeling great.